or email us: email@example.com to find out if we have any vacancies at the moment.
If we are currently recruiting volunteers then your next step is to download a "Volunteer Application Form" HERE (or you can call in to see us on a Tuesday afternoon between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m.) – then fill in the form and send it to us, or drop it off.
Once we've checked your references we'll get back to you about starting. We'll need to help you carry out a basic DBS check because you may be in contact with vulnerable persons – there is no cost to you for this.
What Will I be Doing as a Volunteer?
- Accepting and recording donations
- Unpacking and date-marking all donations (we don't give out food past it best before date)
- Replenishing the store cupboards with stock
- Packing food bags for clients according to their needs
- Delivering food bags to clients (if you have specifically volunteered for this)